Have you ever just tried to catch your breath and failed?
Over and over?
Yea, us too. At least until recently.
The last two years have brought some struggles, but we pray the smoke is finally beginning to clear.
These two are BOTH in school 5 days a week…
This means Mama gets to go to work EVERY DAY and things are POTENTIALLY about to get real around here!
Here are a few things we are working on:
- This summer we have completely overhauled our process for our framed décor—cork boards and chalk boards (for now). This may not be very interesting for you, but we are so excited to be more efficient, process orders more quickly and take on bulk orders like never before!
- We are in the process of adding 14 BRAND NEW paint colors and 5 stain colors to our frame color offering. (We currently offer only 17 so this is HUGE)! Stay tuned on social media about this… I may need your help!!!
- #2 means LOTS of new in stock items to photograph, edit and list in our shop! SO exciting, but SO time consuming!!
- Once we work through the additional color offerings we are COMPLETELY revamping our furniture offering. There will be a gorgeous line of furniture made of new wood (that has a great distressed vibe). These are the pieces that will be fully customizable (from our designs). We will use the same color options as we are currently working on for our frames. Customers will be able to alter dimensions, choose colors, door styles, details, etc. We are SO excited about streamlining this facet of our business and offering endless options so that our dear customers can have exactly what they want.
- We will continue to offer furniture made of reclaimed wood. These pieces will be more one of a kind, unique items. They will be “get it before it’s gone” type items. They will likely not be pieces we can easily reproduce. We will curate fabulous old doors and architectural items, create fantastic furniture around them and offer them to you to accent your beautiful homes.
So… when does all this happen you may wonder. (Falls on the floor laughing at the thought of trying to figure THAT out)!
God has taught us not to make our own plans and certainly not to expect things in our own timing. If we had it our way this would have been done months (if not years) ago. We have ideas and some loose timeline goals. Ultimately the timing is HIS, not ours. And we’re good with that.
We’re hoping for sooner rather than later but we know better than to think we know best.
Stay tuned friends.
The best is yet to come.